RADIO GREENBRIER, LLC | 9196 Seneca Trail South | Ronceverte, WV 24970 | 304-645-1327
The following constitutes Contest Rules, both on and off-air, on Radio Greenbrier stations WRON-FM, WRLB-FM, WRON-AM, & WSLW-AM.
1) All contests are open to any/all listeners, unless otherwise specified.
2) Only 1 winner or qualifier per family or household allowed per 30 consecutive days.
3) Winners must sign in person for their prize(s). With certain prizes, a release form may be required before receipt. Refusal to sign any form required by Radio Greenbrier, incidental to the contest, will constitute a forfeiture by the recipient.
4) All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be picked up within thirty consecutive days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the specified thirty days.
5) All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
6) Radio Greenbrier is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty day grace period.
7) Odds of winning will depend upon the number of qualified entries.
8) Radio Greenbrier may substitute another prize of equal value, in the event that the announced prize is not available.
9) In the event of of a dispute over telephone entries, Radio Greenbrier’s decision is final.
10) In the event two telephone lines are tied together during a phone contest, both calls are disqualified, and the next call will be taken.
11) Employees of Greenbrier Radio, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and their families or household are ineligible to enter.
12) Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of Radio Greenbrier. Radio Greenbrier is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered by any postal service. Otherwise, prizes must be claimed in person at the Radio Greenbrier studios in Fairlea, WV, unless otherwise specified. Proper identification is required. (driver’s license, passport, state ID, or military ID)
13) In certain ‘unique situations’, a designated representative will be allowed to accept prize for the winner. Written authorization from the winner, photocopy of driver’s license of winner, and representative’s ID will be required. Radio Greenbrier will decide what constitutes a ‘unique situation’.
14) Radio Greenbrier is not responsible for defective prizes, but will make every good faith effort to insure that prizes are not defective.
15) All winners must be at least 18 years of age. Depending upon the contest, winners may be required to be at least 21 years of age.
16) Radio Greenbrier, it’s agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on and off-air promotion or contest.
17) All contest entries become the property of Radio Greenbrier. Listener information gathered incidental to contests and promotions are considered privileged information, and will never be sold or transmitted to third parties.
18) All prizes are non-transferable, and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
19) Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes received.
20) Contests/promotions eligible to US residents only.
21) All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Radio Greenbrier has the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
22) Any person calling Radio Greenbrier’s phone lines designated for on-air contests gives consent to being recorded and/or broadcast without notification or compensation.
23) No purchase necessary to enter or win. Any Radio Greenbrier contest is void where prohibited by law.